2019 New Holland Agriculture T7 Series - Tier 4B T7.245 SideWinder II
Call for Price
New Holland Agriculture
T7 Series - Tier 4B T7.245 SideWinder II
- Take Control of More Than Just Your Tractor: T7 Series tractors offer unrivaled comfort, power, efficiency and precision. They let you take control of your operating costs by improving the efficiency of your operators, your field performance and your business. New Holland T7 tractors deliver big productivity and top-of-the-line comfort.
- 9 Models, 3 Transmissions, Countless Awards: You can specify your New Holland T7 tractor to match your specific business needs. With rated engine power ranging from 140 to 300 horsepower, and PTO horsepower ranging from 110 to 270 PTO horsepower, the nine-model T7 Series line-up offers a choice of semi-powershift, full-powershift or continuously variable transmissions (CVT), with the T7.270, T7.290 and T7.315 available only with the Auto Command™ CVT. You can add a New Holland loader to any T7 model, and also choose the optional fully integrated front three-point hitch and PTO.
- Fully Integrated IntelliSteer™ Auto Guidance: T7 Series tractors are designed to make full use of New Holland Precision Land Management (PLM™) technology, allowing you to dramatically improve operator performance and comfort—all at the touch of a button. You can specify your T7 Series tractor with a fully integrated New Holland- IntelliSteer™ auto guidance system. The system uses DGPS or RTK technology to help ensure parallel pass-to-pass accuracy as precise as sub inch. Go to PLM Guidance web page
- The Power and Efficiency You've Come To Expect From New Holland: T7 tractors boast New Holland's cutting-edge and award-winning ECOBlue™ HI-eSCR (High-Efficiency Selective Catalytic Reduction) engine technology, developed by New Holland’s sister company FPT Industrial. These engines comply with the even-more-stringent Tier 4B emissions standards. These T7 engines continue to “breathe” better and maintain the performance advantages you’ve come to expect from the T7 Series line.
- ECOBlue™ HI-eSCR Engine Technology: This new system is an evolution of the existing ECOBlue™ SCR system, and you will benefit from the highest NOx conversion efficiency in the industry. This multi-patented system uses a new Engine Control Unit, which not only manages the engine, but also the HI-eSCR after-treatment system by controlling the supply and dosing modules. Using a dedicated closed-loop system, it continuously monitors the NOx levels in the exhaust gases, ensuring that during every cycle the precise amount of DEF is injected to achieve NOx conversion of over 95%, all while guaranteeing low fluid consumption.
- Clean, High-Performance Power: T7 engines continue to provide industry-leading power, torque, transient response and Engine Power Management. The ECOBlue™ HI-eSCR after-treatment system enables the engine to breath clean, fresh air, therefore optimizing it's combustion, power and torque density.
- Efficient Operation: ECOBlue™ HI-eSCR is an after-treatment system that does not interfere with or restrict the engine's performance, enabling it to maximize its efficiency and power. It does not require any exhaust gas to be recirculated through the engine and does not require regeneration of particulate filters. Total fluid consumption will be the same or better from equivalent Tier 4A machines, and this system allows New Holland to continue leading the industry with 600-hour service intervals.
- Proven Simplicity: ECOBlue™ HI-eSCR is a single system solution with less complexity. Since no exhaust gas is recirculated through the engine, no additional cooling requirements are needed, allowing the engine to operate at peak efficiency, while optimizing power and torque. The New Holland system uses proven technology with more than 35,000 machines working around the world, and requires no change in tractor operation.
- Engine Speed Management: In applications where a constant PTO speed is required, just select Engine Speed Management. This ensures the speed you select is accurately maintained even under changing loads. In many applications, this allows you to maintain a fixed forward speed in difficult terrain.
- Engine Power Management: Engine Power Management (EPM) is a renowned New Holland tractor feature. In short, the engine develops more power and torque according to the load on the transmission, hydraulics and PTO. Now T7 tractors also feature EPM when driving in reverse, ideal for snow blowing or mowing.
- Save Fuel To Reduce Your Carbon Footprint: Emissions released from burning diesel are a significant contributor to a farm’s overall carbon footprint. ECOBlue™ HI-eSCR technology for Tier 4B compliance reduces NOx emissions and maintains the T7 Series’ impressive fuel efficiency, bringing about a substantial cut in your farm’s carbon emissions.
- Meeting Your Needs: T7 Series tractors offer transmission choices for every application. Choose from the Auto Command™ (CVT), Power Command™ full powershift or the Range Command™ semi-powershift transmissions to make you work more efficiently.
- Auto Command™ CVT: Designed and built by New Holland, the multi-award-winning Auto Command™ continuously variable transmission (CVT) has reached an important milestone, with more than 10,000 transmissions built. The Auto Command transmission benefits from four direct drive points with 100% mechanical efficiency. These points have been precision engineered to ensure they perfectly match the most frequently used speeds during heavy draft work, secondary cultivation, high-speed transport and high-speed field work, such as baling or mowing. Advanced, double-clutch control further enhances efficiency. Quite simply, it is the smoothest and most productive CVT around.
- Making The Most of Available Torque: New Holland developed Auto Command transmissions to take advantage of the low running speed and high torque of New Holland engines. With the 31-mph Economy transmission, the engine runs at a fuel efficient 1550 rpm.
- Active StopStart: A key safety feature of the Auto Command CVT transmission is Active StopStart. When the tractor comes to a standstill, the transmission prevents the tractor from moving backward or forward, even with a heavy load, so there’s no risk of roll back on steep inclines. For safe parking, you can easily engage an electronic brake using the shuttle lever.
- Balancing Fuel Economy and Productivity: When working in Auto and Cruise modes, use the droop control button located to your right to reduce the engine speed needed to achieve maximum travel speed. The result: you reach 31 mph at much lower engine revolutions, saving you fuel. In PTO mode, you can regulate the acceptable reduction in PTO speed before forward speed is reduced. Perfect when operating in a field of uneven soil types with areas of compaction.
- Push-Button Simplicity. Years of Proven Technology: The Power Command™ transmission is a full-powershift that allows you to select the gear speed you want by simply pushing upshift or downshift buttons. An optional shuttle-controlled electronic park brake enables you to use the shuttle lever to secure the tractor when neutral is selected. Only New Holland offers such a simple and secure transmission choice.
- A Speed For Every Need: The Auto Command transmission allows you to set a target speed between 0.01 mph right through to 31 mph. No steps. No range changes. Just seamless speeds to match your every need.
- Full Powershift From T7.175 To T7.260: You can choose a standard 25-mph 18x6 or one of two optional, extra-high-ratio 19x6 transmissions—the Economy 19x6 that delivers 25 mph at a reduced engine speed or the Fast Mover transmission for 31-mph transport speed.
- Smoother Shifting In Field and Transport: The IntelliShift™ gear change management system delivers smooth gear changes all day long. It analyzes transmission load, speed and transmission oil temperature ensuring that your T7 Series tractor delivers a seamless powershift between each and every ratio.
- Easy Shuttle: Operating the clutchless forward/reverse shuttle is easy. A fingertip shuttle lever is located to the left of the steering column. You can also control shuttling with the CommandGrip™ controller on T7 tractors equipped with the SideWinder™ II armrest, and program the transmission to automatically manage transmission shifts during a direction change. A shuttle-controlled electronic park brake is standard on T7 tractors with the Auto Command CVT transmission and an option on other T7 tractors. It allows you to use the shuttle lever to secure the tractor when neutral is selected.
- Work Together: Automation, Comfort and Productivity: Using the Auto Transport and Auto Field modes reduces the effort of operating the tractor over a long working day. These modes are easy to both set up and use. With Auto Transport, the tractor shifts seamlessly through ratios like an automatic transmission. It even senses if the tractor is being pushed by a loaded trailer when descending a hill and holds the current gear to provide engine braking. The Auto Field mode manages both the engine speed and transmission to optimize performance and economy. In PTO applications, where a constant engine speed is the priority, the system selects the transmission ratio to match the load on the engine. In draft applications when the tractor is under load, Auto Field allows engine speed to drop to take full advantage of the available torque rise before selecting a lower ratio.
Horizon™ Cab Features
- The Place To Go For More Space and Better Visibility: Step into a T7 Horizon™ cab, and you will find it has been designed to fit you perfectly. All-round visibility is as good as it gets, and noise level is exceptionally low, at just 69 decibels.
- The Ultimate In Convenient Controls: The Sidewinder™ II armrest electronically slides forward or back to suit each operator. Since it moves on an inclined plane, it rises higher as it glides forward, moving controls closer to the operator. Incorporated into the adjustable Sidewinder II armrest is the new Intuitive Command Console, providing easy, logical touch controls for less frequently used functions.
- CommandGrip™ Multifunction Controller: Located on tractors with electronic remotes, the CommandGrip lever controls up to eight frequently used tractor functions on Auto Command™ units; it also controls speed and direction by pushing forward or pulling back.
- IntelliView™ IV Touchscreen Display: The IntelliView™ IV display is a large 10.4-inch touchscreen display that provides a single interface for fingertip adjustment of key tractor settings as well as running precision applications such as New Holland IntelliSteer™ auto guidance, as-applied mapping and mixed fleet implement control using either PLM™ IntelliRate™ Control or the PLM™ ISOBUS task controller.
- Eyes In The Back of Your Head: New enlarged wing mirrors feature a top section that you can adjust electronically for the best possible view of the road during high-speed transport. You can also precisely position the lower section to remove blind spots. Optional wide-angle heated mirrors, which can be electronically adjusted from the comfort of the cab, eliminate awkward and potentially dangerous blind spots.
- The Most Comfortable Seating Package: When working long hours in the field, it is important for you to stay productive throughout the day. This is why the T7 Series provides the ultimate in comfort with three new distinct levels of seating technology. • The Comfort Seat provides ease and relaxation with new cushion and suspension systems. A new sliding backrest design allows you to easily look rearward while providing additional upper back support. • The Dynamic Comfort Seat increases your comfort with a two-stage heater and provides enhanced low frequency suspension, automatic weight setting and shock absorber adjustment. • The Auto Comfort™ seat removes vibrations using its advanced semi-active seat suspension system and uses active climate control to extract humidity and moisture. It’s available in full leather or an exclusive design for the Blue Power models.
- A Smooth Ride: Comfort Ride™ cab suspension provides the smoothest ride over bumpy ground. This simple mechanical system uses two isolation “donuts” at the front corners of the cab and a swaybar and two adjustable shock absorbers at the rear to isolate you from both up and down motions and side-to-side swaying. Learn more about Comfort Ride™ cab suspension.
- Depend On New Holland For Bright Ideas: LED work lights are standard equipment on all T7 Series models, as well as a broad selection of lighting options to provide you with exceptional illumination for working productively and safely during after-daylight operation. Three work light packages are available, ranging from 8 to 16 cab-mounted work lights. The high-intensity, 360-degree work light package offers the ultimate in all-around nighttime visibility. When unloading alongside a combine or forage harvester, you can switch off the rear left and right side lights independently to avoid glare.
- Control Center: Air conditioning controls, lighting panel, additional storage slots and the radio are all grouped in an ergonomic cluster. A Bluetooth RDS/MP3 radio is standard equipment. Not only can you take phone calls hands free, you can listen to your favorite music either from your MP3 player or USB flash drive.
Hydraulics & Hitch Features
- Hydraulic Power To Meet Your Demands: Quick response and ample oil flow are part of the design of the T7 Series hydraulic system. You have the capacity, control and flexibility to perform multiple hydraulic functions simultaneously—without sacrificing performance.
- Closed-Center Load-Sensing Hydraulics: Hydraulic efficiency makes an important contribution to the overall performance of the tractor. T7.175 to T7.210 models are fitted with a hydraulic pump that delivers 30 or 37 gallons per minute (gpm). 32- or 39-gpm pump is used on the T7.230 to T7.270. The new T7.290 and T7.315 models boosts a 44 hydraulic pump capacity. Get up to 58 gpm with MegaFlow™ for your most demanding hydraulic applications. T7 tractors equipped with the Auto Command™ CVT transmission benefit from a priority valve that guarantees optimum steering response in demanding hydraulic applications. For T7 models with the Range Command or Power Command transmission, a separate 17-gpm pump takes care of the steering. Full hydraulic power is always available at the remote valves and lift linkage, but only as much as is needed. The variable displacement pump only works on demand, which reduces fuel consumption.
- Electronic or Mechanical - You Decide: The Classic armrest incorporates mechanical controls for the remote valves. The SideWinder™ II armrest features electronic controls, with two controls located on the CommandGrip™ handle for extra-easy use. A hydraulic control joystick is optional and can be set to operate front or rear valves.
- Adjust The Flow On Up To Five Remotes: Each electronic remote valve fitted on SideWinder™ II tractors features individual flow control. You can adjust the hydraulic flow and timing to each valve individually by using simple “pop-up” menus on the IntelliView™ IV touchscreen display. All T7 models fitted with the Classic armrest boast up to four deluxe mechanical rear remote valves. Models equipped with the SideWinder II armrest benefit from up to five electro-hydraulic rear remotes. All models in the T7 range can be equipped with up a mount valve that performs up to 3 functions.
- Strong, Efficient and Powerful: The maximum lift capacity on T7.175 to T7.210 tractors is 12,185 lbs., climbing to 12,787 lbs. on the T7.230 to T7.270. The T7.290 and T7.315 have a maximum lift capacity of 19,180 lbs. The rear linkage and hydraulics are designed to work with heavy mounted equipment over extended periods. The system also incorporates integral dynamic ride control shock load protection. This will reduce bounce when travelling with a heavy linkage load at transport speeds. Fender-mounted controls for the rear linkage, a rear remote and the PTO are available.
- Power Implements On Front or Back: New Holland T7 Series tractors are available with a fully integrated, factory-fitted front three-point hitch and PTO, giving you the versatility to operate front-mounted implements. All controls are fully integrated into the armrest and can be programmed to operate with the Headland Turn Sequencer II system. When the front hitch is not in use, the linkage arms fold up or can be used to carry the full standard weight pack.
- Auto PTO Operation: Select Auto PTO and the PTO is automatically disengaged as the rear or front linkage is raised above a pre-set position. This protects the PTO shaft and tractor. The system re-engages the PTO as the linkage is lowered.
- Direct Drive For Fuel Efficiency: All T7 tractors are fitted with a direct drive PTO to minimize power loss between engine and implement. The PTO is engaged via a push-pull control, with advanced Soft Start management. This modulates engagement of high inertia attachments to protect the driveline. Four speeds: 540, 540E, 1000 and 1000E are available. Models T7.230 through T7.315 with Auto Command™ CVT transmissions can be ordered with 1000/1000E shiftable PTO.
Axles & Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) Features
- Faster Turns, Better Traction, Greater Performance: T7 Series tractor axle strength and weight increase with engine power to ensure a good power-to-weight ratio on all models, not just those with highest rated power output.
- Advanced Traction Management: The New Holland TerraLock™ system is well established. The operator simply selects the traction package needed for a specific application. TerraLock will then engage and release the differential locks automatically. During a headland turn or moving from work to transport, TerraLock will ensure the differentials and four-wheel drive are unlocked without operator intervention.
- TerraGlide™ Front Axle and Comfort Ride™ Cab Suspension. Your Comfort Partners: The automatic two-stage Comfort Ride™ cab suspension system provides proven operator comfort. It’s designed to complement the cushioned ride offered by the standard air-suspension seat to reduce fatigue. The TerraGlide™ front axle suspension is another New Holland innovation that smoothes your ride and increases control. It is recommended for operations that include fast field work and extended transport duties. The TerraGlide system, with integral hub braking, is standard on tractors specified with a 31-mph transmission.
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)The First Conventional Tractor Available with Anti-Lock Brakes: Transport tasks become more demanding as tractor speed and horsepower increase. New Holland is proud to offer the added braking control and safety of ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) as an option on models T7.230 and larger equipped with the Sidewinder II armrest. ABS prevents the wheels from locking up and causing skidding, allowing you to maintain steering control. It provides straight-line braking, even when left and right wheels are on different surfaces, and enables you to brake hard while steering around obstacles.
- ABS SuperSteer™ Option: Steering Wheel Mode - The driver steers normally, but as the driver turns, the inside wheel brake will be applied using a sensor that ensures the wheel is always rotating and avoiding soil damage; Brake Pedal Mode - The driver presses the wings on the brake pedal to activate independent braking, but the wheel rotation will be monitored and brake pressure regulated to avoid wheel lock up
FastSteer™ Turning System Features
- Take Advantage of Fast, Flexible Steering: Whether you use your T7 Series tractor for loader work or in row-crop applications, the optional FastSteer™ turning system simplifies and speeds turns for greater efficiency, control and operator ease.
- Less Turning Effort: FastSteer™ allows you to execute a right or left turn by moving the steering wheel a mere 10 degrees. Instead of the multiple steering wheel revolutions required for a "lock-to-lock" turn, only a nudge is needed with FastSteer for less effort and time on the job.
- Easy-To-Use FastSteer™: To use the FastSteer system, press the rocker switch on the right-hand armrest control panel to activate the system. When you're ready to turn, press the inner ring of the steering wheel to engage FastSteer. A light on the instrument panel indicates the system is engaged. FastSteer automatically disengages when travel speed exceeds 6.2 mph. Normal steering returns instantly when you release the inner ring of the steering wheel.
- Program Your Headland Turns: The refined New Holland Headland Sequencer II system combines simple programming and recall with the potential for advanced modification to make it even easier to improve in-field efficiency. The system allows the operator to record and store the sequence of operations at the headland, and play the sequence back automatically with the push of a button. To modify pre-programmed sequences, operators use the IntelliView™ IV display to fine tune them to ensure they are right for every individual field and crop. It also helps reduce fatigue over extended working periods.
- Revolutionizing Baling Efficiency with IntelliCruise™ Automation: Most fields have varying crop yields, and the resulting inconsistent swaths make it difficult to maintain a constant feed rate when baling. New Holland’s ISOBUS Class 3 IntelliCruise Tractor/Baler Automation can make the adjustments for you! Learn more about IntelliCruise Tractor Baler Automation
- IntelliCruise™ Tractor/baler Automation: IntelliCruise automatically matches the tractor’s forward speed to crop load at the BigBaler. A charge sensor on the BigBaler’s stuffer continually monitors the bale charges, or slices, delivered to the bale chamber. The system measures the demand placed on the baler and adjust the tractor’s forward speed for optimal crop feeding. In areas with lighter crop, forward speed automatically increases so you consistently work at the capacity you specify. Using the IntelliCruise system results in: • Dramatically reduces operator fatigue • Up to 9% higher capacity and productivity compared to an inexperienced or fatigued operator • Lower fuel consumption for lower production cost Go to PLM Guidance web page
- Two Modes of Operation: Charge Control Mode: The tractor speed is adjusted to achieve optimum feed rate capacity. The sensor paddles measure; the throughput of crop yield fed into the pre-charge chamber and the time to fill the chamber is measured.; Slice Control Mode: The tractor's speed is adjusted according to bale slice thickness and the system will strive to obtain; the number of slices per bale (with corresponding slide thickness based on pre-set bale length) defined by the operator.
- Tire Pressure System: Proper tire pressure can have a big impact on tractor performance and fuel economy, yet checking for proper inflation is rarely part of a daily routine. Incorrect tire pressure can lead to slippage, rolling resistance or uncomfortable bouncing and vibration. Available as an option on the T7.290 and T7.315 models, the tire pressure monitoring system allows the operator to monitor both tractor and implement tires through the IntelliView™ IV color display. The system uses a specialized valve cap to wirelessly transmit the information to the tractor display and provides a warning if the tire pressure valve moves outside of your predefined threshold level. It is a simple, easy-to-use tool that can have a major impact on improving fuel economy, ride quality and overall efficiency.
- Easy Service Access: T7 Series tractors are designed to spend more time working and less time in the shop. All service points are easy to access, and super long service intervals mean they will spend more time in their natural environment: the field! A single-piece engine hood opens wide for full service access. The cooling package opens out to make cleaning faster and easier.
- Simple Engine and Hydraulic Oil Checks: Engine oil check and fill points are easy to reach, with no need to lift the hood. This makes routine checks faster and servicing simpler. You also enjoy the long 600-hour service intervals that you’ve come to expect from New Holland. Hydraulic oil levels can be viewed via sight glass at the rear of the tractor. The engine air filter is easy to check, clean or replace, with no need for tools.
- Convenient, High-Capacity Tank: The filler neck on the 13 or 25 gallon AdBlue® tank is narrower than that of the standard fuel tank to prevent inadvertent filling with fuel. It only needs to be filled once every two refills of the fuel tank.
New Holland Engine
- New Holland Engine: Nef
- No. of cylinders / Aspiration / Valves / Emission level: 6/ T / 4 / Tier 4B
- Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system: Standard
- Fuel system - high pressure common rail: Standard
- Max. EPM horsepower - ISO TR14396- ECE R120 hp [CV] (kw): 245 (180)
- Rated engine horsepower - ISO TR14396- ECE R120 hp [CV] (kw): 200 (147)
- PTO horsepower hp (kw): 170 (126)
- Rated engine speed (rpm): 2200
- Viscous coupled cooling fan: Standard
- Reversible fan: Optional
- Exhaust brake: Optional
- Diesel tank capacity gal (liters): 104 (395)
- DEF/AdBlue® tank capacity gal (liters): 13 (48)
Power Command™ Transmission
- Power Command™ full-powershift (40 kph): Optional
- Number of gears / with creeper (F x R): 18 x 6 / 28 x 12
- Min. speed / Min. speed with creeper mph (kph): 1.2 / 0.2 (1.98 / 0.33)
- Power Command™ full powershift (40 kph ECO or 50 kph): Optional
- Number of gears / with creeper (F x R): 19 x 6 / 29 x 12
- Min. speed / Min. speed with creeper mph (kph): 1.2 / 0.22 (1.98/ 0.35)
Auto Command™ Transmission
- Auto Command™ continuously variable transmission (40 kph ECO): Standard
- Min. speed / Max. speed (mph): 0.02 / 25 @ 1450 rpm
- Auto Command™ continuously variable transmission (50 kph ECO): Optional
- Min. speed / Max. speed (mph): 0.02 / 31 @ 1550 rpm
- Closed Center Load Sensing (CCLS): Standard
- Main pump flow Standard / MegaFlow™ option gpm (Lpm) - (Range & Power Command): 32 / 39.5 (120 / 150)
- Main pump flow Standard / MegaFlow™ option (Auto Command): 39.5 / 45 (150 / 170)
- Electronic Draft Control (EDC): Standard
- Type: Electro hydraulic
- Max. no. rear valves: 5
- Joystick control: Optional
- Max. no. mid mount valves: 3
- Rear Linkage: Standard
Front Loader Ready
- Front Loader Ready: Optional
- Front Linkage: Optional
- Auto soft start: Standard
- Engine speed at 540 / 1000 (rpm): 1893 / 1950
- Engine speed at 540E / 1000 (rpm): 1569 / 1893
- Engine speed at 1000 / 1000E (rpm): 1912 / 1583
- Auto PTO management: Standard
- Front PTO (1000 rpm): Optional
- Comfort Ride™ cab suspension: Standard
- Headland Turn Sequence II System (HTS2): Standard
- IntelliView™ IV large screen 10.4" display: Standard
- ISO 11783 connector: Standard
- IntelliSteer™ auto guidance: Optional
- 4WD front axle: Standard
- Suspended front axle: Optional
- Supersteer™ front axle: Optional
- Steering angle standard / Terraglide™ / SuperSteer™ axle (°): 55 / 55 / 65
- Bar rear axle: Optional
- Standard front axle: 113.5 (2884)
- Suspended front axle: 113.5 (2884)
- SuperSteer™ front axle: 117.2 (2977)
- Minimum unballasted / shipping weight - Standard front axle lbs (kg): 15,322 (6950)
- Minimum unballasted / shipping weight - Terraglide™ suspended front axle lbs (kg): 16,094 (7300)
- Minimum unballasted / shipping weight - SuperSteer™ front axle lbs (kg): 15,653 (7100)
- Max. permissible weight at 50 kph lbs (kg): 28,660 (13000)
- Engine Type
- 245 hp (180 kW)
- PTO HP
- 170 hp (126 kW)
- Rated RPM
- 2200 rpm
- 113.5 in. (2884 mm)
- 16,094 lb. (7300 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 104 gal. (395 L)