2018 Woods S20CD
Call for Price
- PTO Horsepower: 120 - 300 hp
- Working width: 247"
- Cutting height: 2" - 14"
- Approximate weight: 5,038 lbs
- Tractor Engine HP: 120 hp minimum
- Tractor PTO speed: 1,000 rpm
- Gearbox rating: 300 hp
- Gearbox warranty: 5 years - limited
- Hitch type: 3-point, 2-point (semi-mounted), or pull (pintle)
- 3-point hitch: Cat 2 & 3
- Driveline size: Cat 6
- Driveline system: Disc or automatic clutch
- Knife options: 6mm L-knives, 8mm HD-Cotton (Duraface) L-knives or 11-inch cup knives
- Knife retention pattern: Bolt-on (no D-rings)
- Knife speed: 133 mph
- Knife tip speed: 11,700 fpm
- Flail tube speed: 1,350 rpm
- Flail tube diameter (O.D.): 12.75
- Flail tube bearing diameter: 2 - 3 / 16"
- Hood Type: Smooth, trilateral shape
- Hood/deck thickness: .18" (optional wearliner available)
- End plate thickness: .25"
- Shielding: Rubber belting or flaps
- Wheel arm types: Rigid strut or caster
- 247-inch cutting width
- Minimum Tractor HP: 120 hp
- Three massive tubular beams support the shredder body, for increased strength and reduced vibration
- Shredder drive protected by either a 24,000 lbs. inch overrunning disc clutch or a 30,000 lbs. inch overrunning automatic clutch
- High capacity gearbox with large oil volume reduces heat buildup and extends bearing and gear life
- Specially designed oil seal protectors prevent vines from encasing and damaging gearbox oil seals
- 12.75-inch diameter flail tubes with spiral mounted knives feature increased rigidity for smoother operation
- Optional end-tow transport hitch to easily move to the next job
- Working Width
- 247 in.
- 5,038 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 120 hp minimum