2018 Steiner Flex Deck Mower (75-71305)
Call for Price
The Steiner Flex Deck mower delivers productivity and a professional cut on flat, uneven, and sloped terrain of up to 30-degrees when mounted on the Steiner 450 tractor with dual wheels. The power of the 450 tractor and the new Flex Deck heavy-duty belt drive provides stronger torque and effective blade speeds to power through turf with a quality cut and clean directional side discharge. Five large front casters and two rear suspension rollers guide four independent 21" decks to follow the contour of undulating turf with reduced potential for scalping. Whether mowing around bunkers, tee boxes, banks, hazards or fences, the Steiner Flex Deck powers through to get the job done and done right!
- Overall Cutting Width: 80"
- Transport Width: 70" (with trim side deck raised)
- Deck Configuration: 4 decks with four 21" high-lift blades (1" overlap between decks)
- Trim Side Deck: 20" offset with hydraulic lift
- Spindles: Cast steel with sealed ball bearings
- Height of Cut: 1.0" - 4.5" in 1/4 inch increments
- Deck Articulation: 10 degrees up and down from horizontal, 20 degrees total per deck;20 degrees up total for trim side deck based on two hinge points.
- Construction: 7-gauge steel top and skirts on center deck and 11-gauge on outer decks
- Caster Wheels: 5 front, 2 rear suspension wheels, 9 x 3.5 no-flat, semi-pneumatic tires with tapered roller bearings and greaseable hubs
- Blades: High-lift blades standard, low-lift or mulching blades available
- Side Discharge: Optional mulching kit available
- Deck Size
- 80 in.