2018 Steiner 440 Tractor (440-40KO)
Call for Price
The Steiner 440 4-Wheel Drive Tractor is tough and powerful…and yet it retains the compact, highly maneuverable and easily versatile attributes of its predecessor, the Steiner 430 Max. Attachments for the Steiner 430 and 235 Front Wheel Drive tractors are interchangeable with the Steiner 440.
- Engine Type: Kohler® Command Pro CH1000, Air-Cooled, 999 cc
- Overall width: 44.5", 50.5" with 3" wheel extensions, 66.5" with dual wheels
- Overall length: 80.5" with ROPS up
- Overall height: 73.25" with ROPS up; 50" with ROPS folded
- Wheelbase: 43.5"
- Minimum ground clearance: 4.75"
- Frame oscillation: 8"
- Turning radius: 44"
- Weight: With Kohler® engines: 1489 lbsWith Kubota® engines: 1517 lbs
- Pump: Eaton® Series 26
- Total capacity (gpm): 6 gpm @ 3600 RPM
- Lift pressure: 1500 PSI
- Hydraulic oil capacity: 5 US Gallons
- Drive train: Eaton Model 70160, Variable Displacement Piston Pump
- Transaxles: Peerless 2600 Dual Range
- Speeds: 0-10.5 MPH forward, High; 0-5.25 MPH reverse, Low
- Steering: Hydraulic Power Steering
- Brakes: Dual Disc and Front and Rear Axles
- Front PTO clutch: Electric Warner® Mag Stop 225 ft. lb w/ Midpole Brake
- Hydraulic outlets: Quick Couplers-Front
- Field Trac: 22x12-10
- Bar: 22x12-10
- Turf: 22x11-10
- Front: Steiner Quick-Hitch™ System, with standard front release control or optional release from seated position
- Back: Standard 2" receiver hitch, with optional category 1 three-point hitch
- Armrests: Standard
- Suspension: Radial Bearing Suspension, optional Mechanical Suspension
- Adjustment: 7" Fore and Aft
- Lighting: 200 watt halogen quartz headlights (4-50 each), rear marker running lights
- Storage Compartment: Standard
- Cup Holder: Standard
- PTO Tension Adjustment: Manual
- 12 Volt Outlet: Optional
- Adjustable Foot Plate Height: Adjustable rear plate positions
- Hand Lever Speed Control: Optional
- Fuel System: 8 US Gallon Tank Capacity
- Rollover Protective Structure: Standard, folds down
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Command Pro CH1000, Air-Cooled, 999 cc
- 43.5 in.
- 73.25 in. with ROPS up; 50 in. with ROPS folded
- 44.5 in., 50.5 in. with 3 in. wheel extensions, 66.5 in. with dual wheels
- 1489 lb.
- Ground Clearance
- 4.75 in.
- Fuel System
- 8 US gal.
- Dual Disc and Front and Rear Axles